- GENETIC ANALYZER: Applied Biosystems 3730 (48 capillaries) and 3130XL (16 capillaries), offers a high throughput and superior quality data.
- REAL-TIME(RT) PCR: Applied Biosystems 7900HT, is acknowledged as the gold standard in real-time PCR technology. Help reduce run time, measures gene expression level, performs SNP genotyping, increases lab throughput and flexibility.
- LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY MASS SPECTROMETER (LC-MS): The Exactive Plus, an instrument with an API source with S-lens ion optics technology for LC-MS high-throughput applications. It offers an inject flatapole and octapole for ion transfer and collision cell for all-ion-fragmentation. The Exactive Plus is equipped with Orbitrap mass analyzer.
- ACQUITY ULTRA PERFORMANCE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY (UPLC): Offers higher efficiencies with a wide range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures. Includes Acquity UPLC microcolumns, VanGuard pre-column, and BEH columns.
- CD SPECTROPHOTOMETER: Offers a true ‘chiro-optical spectroscopy workbench’ enabling the highest signal-to-noise ratio. User-friendly and innovative Spectra Manager software processes data effortlessly.
- MULTI-MODE MICROPLATE READER: SpectraMax ID5 offers measuring absorbance, fluorescence, and luminescence. The iD5 reader is also capable of measuring TRF and FP and can be expanded to include TR-FRET, HTRF, BRET, dual luciferase reporter assays with injectors, and western blot detection.
- CONFOCAL MICROSCOPE: Leica TCS SP8 (AOBS- Acousto Optical Beam Splitter based) allows examination of specimens with clarity and resolution that far exceeds conventional epifluorescence microscopy. Is also capable of FRAP, FRET, and FLIM-based analyses. (Booking Schedule)
- SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE (FESEM): TESCAN Clara with Quoram CPD and Sputter coater (Booking Schedule).
- LASER DISSECTION MICROSCOPE: It is a technology of dissection on a microscopic scale with the help of a laser. Zeiss AXIO OBSERVER with PALM laser beam attachment is a fully automated system that can harvest the cells of interest by cutting them from microscopic regions of tissue.
- FLUORESCENCE ACTIVATED CELL SORTING (FACS): BD FACS Lyric system combines unique triple-laser technology and powerful software to provide high throughput for a wide range of clinical and research applications.
- ULTRACENTRIFUGE: The Optima XPN is the premier ultracentrifuge equipped with the innovative eXpert simulation software, capable of achieving speeds upto 100K RPM with extensive rotors and labware options.
- DEEP FREEZER: CIF houses two -80°C and one -20°C Freezers which can be used for your defrost cycles and cryopreservation.
Usage Inquiry/ Charge Estimate Forms
Other Services (FLA 9000/LAS 4000 Gel-Doc/ Typhoon/ IPG Phor/ 2-D Electrophoresis)
FESEM (Sample Prep and Visualization)