- Genetic Analyzer: Applied Biosystems 3730 (48 capillaries) and 3130XL (16 capillaries), offers a high throughput and superior quality data.
- Real-Time PCR: Applied Biosystems 7900HT, is acknowledged as the gold standard in real-time PCR technology. Help reduce run time, measures gene expression level, performs SNP genotyping, increases lab throughput and flexibility. (Booking Schedule)
- Exactive Series Mass Spectrometers (LC-MS): The Exactive Plus, an instrument with an API source with S-lens ion optics technology for LC-MS high-throughput applications. It offers an inject flatapole and octapole for ion transfer and collision cell for all-ion-fragmentation. The Exactive Plus is equipped with Orbitrap mass analyzer.
- ACQUITY UPLC (Ultra-High-Performance Liquid Chromatography): Offers higher efficiencies with a wide range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures. Includes Acquity UPLC microcolumns, VanGuard pre-column, and BEH columns.
- CD Spectrophotometer: Offers a true ‘chiro-optical spectroscopy workbench’ enabling the highest signal-to-noise ratio. User-friendly and innovative Spectra Manager software processes data effortlessly. (Booking Schedule)
- CONFOCAL MICROSCOPY: Leica TCS SP8 (AOBS- Acousto Optical Beam Splitter based) allows examination of specimens with clarity and resolution that far exceeds conventional epifluorescence microscopy. Is also capable of FRAP, FRET, and FLIM-based analyses. (Booking Schedule)
- SCANNING ELECTRON MICROSCOPY: TESCAN Clara with Quoram CPD and Sputter coater.
- LASER DISSECTION MICROSCOPY: It is a technology of dissection on a microscopic scale with the help of a laser. Zeiss AXIO OBSERVER with PALM laser beam attachment is a fully automated system that can harvest the cells of interest by cutting them from microscopic regions of tissue.
- Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorter: BD FACS Calibur system combines unique dual-laser technology and powerful software to provide high throughput for a wide range of clinical and research applications. (Booking Schedule)
Metabolite profiling (PDF; doc)
SEM (Sample Prep and Visualisation)